Thursday 19 February 2009

Let's get to know each other better!

These lists are titled;

Ten things you didn't know about me!

1. My favourite food is Chinese, sweet and sour chicken and fried rice.
2. The things I fear most are aging and not having enough money.
3. I'd really love to visit Rome.
4. My favourite people are my parents.
5. The last thing I bought was two pink dressing gowns and cat socks.
6. I wish I had a better brain.
7. My favourite book is The Da vinci Code.
8. My favourite season is Summer, I love the warmth and sunny days.
9. The last thing I ate was a chicken panini.
10. My favourite word is vicinity.


1. My earliest memory is being locked in the toy cupboard with my sister - she thought I had they key but I didn't.
2. I really don't like pineapple.
3. My favourite word is fudge
4. I believe that what's for you won't pass you.
5. I don't have any regrets.
6. I wish my parents were still alive.
7. My first pet was a pure white budgie called snowy.
8. The last thing I broke was one of my best glasses.
9. My favourite books are Harry Potter.
10. The last thing I bought was a bottle of diet coke.



1. My favourite film is The Sound of Music.
2. My favourite song is I have a dream by Abba.
3. The last thing I ate was macaroni cheese.
4. I'd love to visit Tenerife.
5. The last thing I bought was a magazine.
6. The last thing I lost was my bus pass.
7. I am afraid of thunder.
8. My favourite clothes are jeans and zippers.
9. I was last angry when the internet wouldn't work.
10.I believe that you shouldn't judge people.



1. My favourite food is a sausage supper.
2. I would love to visit Orlando to see Micky Mouse.
3. My first pet was a cat called pebbles.
4. I wish I had a magic carpet.
5. My favourite song is I am sailing.
6. I don't like Indian food.
7. I get worried about ice on the pavement.
8. I hope I can keep the friends that I have now.
9. My favourite film is Titanic.
10. My favourite word is cool!

Would you like to share some things about yourself with us?!

Thanks to Suzanne at Suzyville for this idea!!

1 comment:

  1. These are great!
    I especially like the favourite words. I think mine, at the moment, is "persnickety".

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think of our work! Remember your comments will be read by people with additional support needs.
Please also visit we-are-artists.blogspot.com

Followers